Subterranean Ecology is committed to professional excellence and best practices, and assure quality by:
- Complying with all statutory regulations and procedures.
- Ensuring survey methods are consistent with industry guidelines and standards.
- Confirming identifications with recognized taxonomic authorities and museums where necessary.
- Lodging representative specimen vouchers with state museums.
- Rigorously checking data quality in databases.
- Rigorously reviewing reports and documentation prior to release.